Performance Coaching is a process where one person facilitates the development and action planning of another, in order that the individual can bring about a desired change.
Performance Coaching is not about giving advice and does not involve the coach sharing their experience or opinions.
Performance Coaching helps you move forward at your own pace within an equal and trusting relationship.
How can working with a coach help me?
- Identify road blocks to achieving your true potential
- Set practical, achievable goals
- Develop new skills
- Identify and maximise strengths
- Develop tools to overcome limiting beliefs
- Develop a greater understanding of your wants, needs and desires
- Sense, identify and understand the emotions and reactions of others
- More effectively inspire and drive a team towards success
- Address and overcome negative thoughts and behaviours that create barriers
How can coaching help my business or organisation?
In a business context, Performance Coaching can bring out the true potential of staff at all levels, achieving a fulfilling balance between their professional and personal development.
Understanding how thoughts and behaviours are affected by emotions, relationships and social networks is an effective tool for enhancing performance, but it’s not all about the latter. Confidential coaching can support your organisation in addressing issues such as absenteeism, burnout and stress.
Organisational change brought about by mergers, acquisitions or redundancies can be the catalyst for coaching support. Whether personal, professional or organisational, Performance Coaching will help you to manage change positively, harnessing any transition.